Our hotel in
Hotel information about COVID-19
Best Western Macrander Hotel Dresden
Special Hygiene & Safety Measures Regarding COVID-19
1. The guests are informed about the protection and hygiene regulations by clearly visible information / pictograms
2. A disinfection dispenser has been placed at the entrance and the public restrooms
3. Instructions indications and rules are clearly visible with the use of pictograms
4. No service at the cloakroom
5. Ensure that a minimum distance of 1.50 m is maintained between people in accordance with Section 2 (2) of the SaechsCoronaSchVO, also taking into account the "aisles" for the service personnel
6. We recommend holding your glasses and cups on their bottom part and not near the drinking edge
7. When using our dishwashers, the temperatures is above 60 degrees Celsius for the cleaning solution and at least 65 degrees Celsius for rinsing. When washing by hand or with manual dishwashers, warm water must be used. Correspondingly effective surfactants / detergents must be used with every cleaning rinse.
8. Dishes and glasses must be completely dry before reuse. Drying towels should be changed frequently and not used by more than one person.
9. Always wash or disinfect your hands after removing plates and glasses
10. Wearing protective face masks by our staff and service personnel
11. Temporarily no bar operation
12. Pay contactless when possible
13. Cashiers are regularly disinfected, especially when changing shifts
14. Playrooms or play areas for children will remain remain closed until further notice
15. Hand disinfectant and liquid Soap are provided
16. No reusable towels, only towel dispensers; permanently already installed hot air dryers may remain in place
17. Regularly cleaning cycles (at least every 6 hours, more often if necessary)
18. Tracked cleaning cycles with signature of the cleaning staff
19. Disinfect door handles and fittings in the guest toilets every 3 hours
20. Distance markings at mens' restrooms, terrace, beer garden and all self-service concepts to maintain a distance of 1.50 m
21. Compliance with the minimum distance of 1.50 m in the restaurant
22. No self-service cutlery baskets, they are distributed by staff
23. Self-service in the beer garden, a safe distance with distance marrkings of at least 1.5 m to avoid queues
24. Work materials are washed and cleaned while hot
25. Daily changing of work clothes, regular hand washing
26. Daily documentation of the absence of symptoms by kitchen staff (start of service by signing in)
27. Arrange the check-in process by a distance between the guest and the receptionist
28. Wear a protective face mask or use the help of plexiglass walls to reduce the risk of an infection
29. In front of the reception distance markings have been placed
30. No longer offer a fruit basket on which the guest can help himself.
31. Disinfect room keys and cards when re-encoding.
32. Pay contactless where possible.
33. At least twice a day disinfection of doorknobs, light switches and handrails on stairs in the
disinfect public area
34. A protective face mask must be worn when in contact with guests, provided that the inimum distance cannot be guaranteed
35. Compliance with the distance regulation of 1.50 m (§2 SächsCoronaSchVO)
36. Attaching pictograms
37. The appropriate rules of conduct at the entrances on all floors in a clearly visible manner in relation to the distance rules (§§2 Paragraph 1 + 2).
38. preferably pay contactless
39. The employees take on the protective measures and instructed rules of conduct, which is documented
40. Report at the first sign of infection
41. Sufficient protective equipment such as protective face masks and gloves
42. Washing facilities with liquid soap and disinfectant are available
43. Separate work clothes from private clothes in the changing Rooms - pay attention to the distance
44. Record measures and rules of conduct in writing and in the kitchen or Display on the counter area so that it is clearly visible to the employees
45. The measures must be based and adjusted on the respective object / operating concept
Individual Hotel Information Regarding COVID-19
We are open! Open for business trips. Please note the mask requirement. Unfortunately, visits to the pool, sauna and fitness are not possible. For reasons of infection protection, no cleaning of the stay rooms for the time being. Due to the Covid19 Restrictions currently only limited Breakfast and Diner options available. Self service only.
Service Restrictions Regarding COVID-19
also in these times we are at your disposal for your hotel stay.Before you arrive, please find out about the travel regulations that apply to you via www.rki.de and talk to us about how we can implement this together. It goes without saying that all necessary hygiene standards are adhered to. For this we rely on your understanding that certain services cannot be offered at times. E.g. the use of the pool, sauna and fitness area is not allowed until further notice. But nobody has to leave the house hungry! Depending on the requirements, we will come up with something to serve you a delicious breakfast. Whether as a buffet or Lunchbag - it is definitely delicious! The best way to find out which variant applies to your stay is when you arrive. And we only come to your room if you wish and we have agreed in advance about cleaning.
Our modern Best Western Macrander Hotel Dresden welcomes you to enjoy and experience one of the most charming and fascinating baroque citites of Germany. The excellent public transportation with cheap fares, as well as easy access to the surrounding highways and airport, allow you to explore Dresden with ease. The vibrant and lively 'Neustadt' offers a wide variety of restaurants, bars, night clubs, and a unqiue shopping experience in authentic and family-owned shops. In our 'Altstadt' you will discover Dresden's famous and beloved Castle, Church of Our Lady and many more iconic sights. Our 4- star hotel allows you a comfortable stay in one of our 85 airconditioned, bright and inviting rooms. All of our rooms offer Sky-TV, free Wi-Fi access, coffee and tea making facilites. Start your day off right in our restaurant with a BEST Breakfast!
Our Partner Hotel next door offers:
- body&soul wellness / recreation center with pool, sauna and gym
- Conference Center Neustadt' (CCN) for Meetings or other events with 7 multifunctional conference rooms with a capacity of up to 120 people.
- bar and restaurant with offers for Lunch an Dinner