BWH Hotel Group
WorldHotels™ Launches WorldHotels Crafted Collection
An inclusive collection of hotels that capture the spirit of the destinations they serve.
Phoenix, Arizona / Eschborn, Germany, March 26, 2021. WorldHotels announced the official launch of its newest collection of hotels: WorldHotels Crafted Collection. Created last year, the collection now comes to life with a portfolio of specially curated and immersive independent hotels and resorts across the globe.
“We announced this new collection just weeks before the world was ravaged by the COVID-19 pandemic,” said David Kong, President and Chief Executive Officer of WorldHotels. “Despite the tremendous challenges that our hotels and industry have faced over the last year, Crafted Collection is quickly becoming one of the most authentic, daring and spirited collections of independent hotels around the globe.”
“Crafted is not just another lifestyle brand; it is a new generation of lifestyle hotels made for a new generation of travellers that crave creativity, immersive experiences, great design, and ingenuity,” said Gregory Habeeb, President of WorldHotels, North America. “Each hotel provides seamless, humble and expert service that creates an emotional connection with the guests, reminding guests why they love to travel.”
WorldHotels Crafted Collection is launching with a portfolio of properties in key markets across the globe, notably the first Crafted Collection hotels include:
- ACME Hotel Company in Chicago, Illinois: Named the number #1 hotel in Chicago by Conde Nast Readers’ Choice Award, the ACME Hotel Company provides a hip escape just a few blocks from Chicago’s Magnificent Mile. Combining boutique design with a high-tech vibe, ACME guests can enjoy the hotels’ stylish Berkshire Room, Bunny Slope Après Ski Bar and Hot Tub, Bodega Coffee and West Town Bakery.
- Hotel Bijou in San Francisco, California: Awarded the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award for Top 15 Hotels in San Francisco, Hotel Bijou offers stunning and unique design and luxurious hospitality in the heart of San Francisco's Union Square. Guests can indulge in a range of unique experiences including a private shopping experience with a curated list of local designers.
- La Casa del Zorro in Borrego Springs, California: This stunning luxury boutique forty-two-acre resort sits on the edge of California's largest state park awaits your visit. Guests can indulge in luxury resort amenities like tennis, golf, spa treatments, including casitas with private pools.
- Warwick Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Legendary since 1928, this historic 4-diamond hotel has hosted the likes of Frank Sinatra, Ava Gardner, Sammy Davis Jr., Bob Hope and Sidney Poitier. The hotel’s classic 1920’s design has been reimagined for the 21st century with indulgent amenities including an onsite spa and salon. Guests can also enjoy the Aussie-inspired Bluestone Lane Café offering premium coffee, healthy breakfast items, and delectable lunches; the Rittenhouse Grill upscale fine dining restaurant; and critically acclaimed Spice Finch, which offers international cuisine.
- The Vault Hotel in Helsingborg, Sweden: Built on an authentic bank vault from the beginning of the last century, the Vault Hotel is steeped in great design. The Vault Hotel offers a magnificent Atrium bar and restaurant, 56 stylish guest rooms, and a Venti Trattoria with Rebellious wine café.
- Hotel Haarhuis in Arnhem, Netherlands: With its recent renovations, the 100-year old Hotel Haarhuis offers travelers the perfect combination of rich history and modern service. Guests can grab a coffee at the onsite HOEK Coffee and Pastry, or visit the hotel’s restaurant, Perron 5, which offers incredible culinary journeys with fresh and pure homemade ingredients. A truly unique travel experience.
- ODSweet Duomo in Milan, Italy: The fun 4-star ODSweet Duomo was created by the owner of one of Italy’s most prominent chains of sweet and savory products. The hotel’s design and amenities deliver an immersive experience that touches all five senses. Located just steps from Milan’s city Cathedral, ODSweet Duomo offers a stunning view overlooking Piazza Duomo at Sweet, the hotel’s rooftop bar.
Owners and operators of WorldHotels Crafted Collection hotels will enjoy the perfect balance of creative freedom and a trusted alliance and partnership. Every hotel is provided with access to unparalleled systems and support through WorldHotels and its parent organization, BWH Hotel GroupSM. Hotels joining WorldHotels Crafted Collection also enjoy a rapid ramp-up with near immediate access to our robust digital presence, premier partnerships, favorable commercial terms, and an industry-leading global sales team.
A special “Crafted” integration process ensures each hotel’s individual story is brought to life through sales, marketing, public relations and social media. Additionally, hotels gain access to a global audience of loyal travelers through the industry-leading loyalty program, WorldHotels RewardsSM. The third largest hotel loyalty program in the world, WorldHotels Rewards delivers with more than 43 million rewards customers worldwide and offers customized programs for business travelers and meeting planners.
With the launch of Crafted Collection, WorldHotels will continue its focus on driving superior revenue to its hoteliers, expanding its portfolio of offerings in premier global destinations and providing exceptional travel experiences to its guests.
Click here to learn more about WorldHotels: www.worldhotels.com.
The following press pictures are available for download:
Caption: Warwick Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania/US: Legendary since 1928, this historic 4-diamond hotel has hosted the likes of Frank Sinatra, Ava Gardner, Sammy Davis Jr., Bob Hope and Sidney Poitier and belongs to WorldHotels Crafted Collection.
Caption: The Vault Hotel in Helsingborg, Sweden, belongs to the new WorldHotels Crafted Collection.
Caption: Part of the new WorldHotels Crafted Collection: Hotel Bijou in San Francisco, California.
Caption: ACME Hotel Company in Chicago, Illinois/US, named the number #1 hotel in Chicago by Conde Nast Readers’ Choice Award, belongs to WorldHotels Crafted Collection.
Download PRESS RELEASES and PRESS IMAGES:
About WorldHotels Collection:
Newly relaunched, the WorldHotels™ Collection delivers proven soft brand solutions for a curated global offering the finest of independent hotels and resorts. Founded by hoteliers dedicated to the art of hospitality, only WorldHotels curates the best independent properties around the globe, each reflective of the locale by offering intuitive service, and a refined sense of character. WorldHotels’ proprietary ‘Start With Why’ philosophy helps each hotel identify their unique set of assets that distinguish and elevate their guest experience and revenue generation performance from the competition. Geared to both business and leisure travellers, the WorldHotels Collection is classified into four tiers allowing guests to select the offering that meets their needs: WorldHotels Luxury, WorldHotels Elite, WorldHotels Distinctive and WorldHotels Crafted Collection.
For reservations or information, visit www.worldhotels.com.
About BWH Hotel GroupSM:
The BWH Hotel GroupSM is an international hotel group headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, and the umbrella brand for the three global brand families including Best Western Hotels & Resorts, WorldHotels Collection and SureStay Hotel Group with a global network of approximately 4,700 independent hotels in over 100 countries and territories worldwide.* BWH Hotel Group offers a total of 18 hotel brands worldwide that suit the needs of hotel developers and guests in every market: Best Western®, Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier®, Executive Residency by Best Western®, Vīb®, GLō®, Aiden®, Sadie®, BW Premier Collection® and BW Signature Collection® as well as WorldHotels® Luxury, WorldHotels Elite, WorldHotels Distinctive and WorldHotels Crafted. SureStay®, SureStay Plus®, SureStay Collection® and SureStay StudioSM complete the group's brand portfolio.** BWH Hotel GroupSM offers hoteliers operational services, sales and marketing support, multiple award-winning online and mobile booking options as well as the customer loyalty programs Best Western Rewards® and WorldHotels RewardsSM with more than 40 million members.
BWH Hotel GroupSM Central Europe GmbH, formerly Best Western Hotels Central Europe GmbH, based in Eschborn, supports a total of around 270 hotels in ten countries, including Germany, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic and Hungary.
* Numbers are approximate, may fluctuate, and include hotels currently in the development pipeline.
** All Best Western, WorldHotels and SureStay branded hotels are independently owned and operated. In Europe, SureStay Hotels are managed with the brand Sure Hotels.
Further information and press contact:
BWH Hotel Group Central Europe GmbH
Austria | Croatia | Czech Republic | Germany | Hungary | Liechtenstein | Luxemburg | Slovakia | Slovenia | Switzerland
Anke Cimbal, Head of Corporate Communications
Frankfurter Strasse 10-14, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
Tel. +49 (61 96) 47 24 -301
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgInternet: www.bestwestern.de www.bwhhotelgroup.de www.worldhotels.com
Number of characters: 34734
Press release author: Best Western Pressestelle
Author email address: email@example.com
Press release from: 03/26/2021